At Counterparts Media, we take the privacy of our users seriously. This privacy statement outlines the information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to protect it.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect information from our users when they create an account or interact with our website. This information may include personal information such as names, email addresses, and other contact information.
- We may also collect non-personal information, such as browsing data and website usage statistics.
- The information we collect is used to improve our website, provide better services to our users, and to send periodic communications (such as newsletters).
Data Storage and Security
- The information we collect is securely stored on our servers and protected by industry-standard security measures.
- We take all necessary steps to ensure the security of our users’ information and to prevent unauthorized access, modification, or misuse of the information.
Sharing of Information
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties for any reason.
- We may share your information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- When required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order
- When necessary to provide our services, such as sharing information with payment processors
- When we have your explicit consent to do so
Your Privacy Rights
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we have stored about you.
- You can request that we delete your information or opt-out of future communications by contacting us.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- We may update this privacy statement from time to time, so please review it regularly.
- We will notify you of any significant changes to this privacy statement.
Effective Date: 4/01/2023.